Minto Place Suites (Vanier-Stanley Room), 185 Lyon Street North, Ottawa, ON K1R
~REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE ON SITE AS WELL~
- This forum is aimed at policy-makers, researchers and other stake-holders.
- It will provide important insights into how federal systems of government address issues of immigration, integration and identities.
- Detailed results from a five-country survey will be analyzed by leading experts.
- Attachment and Identification in Canada, USA, Germany, and Spain
- Challenges in Intergovernmental Cooperation and the Management of Diversity
- Immigration and Integration in Federal States: Roles and Responsibilities
- Attachment to Canada amongst Quebecers
- Rupak Chattopadhyay - Forum of Federations, Canada
- Leslie Seidle - Forum of Federations, Canada
- Mary Giovagnoli - Immigration Policy Center, Washington, DC USA
- John Kincaid - Meyner Center for the Study of State and Local Government, USA
- Barry Kosmin - Trinity College Hartford, Connecticut, USA
- Mireia Grau Creus - Institut d?Estudis Autonomics in Barcelona, Spain
- Jack Jedwab - Association for Canadian Studies, Canada
- Patricia Rimok - Conseil des relations interculturelles du Québec, Canada
- Martin Patriquin - Maclean?s Magazine, Canada
- Victor Armony - UQÀM (Université du Québec à Montréal), Canada
- Christian Bourque - Léger Marketing, Canada