Hilton Lac-Leamy, Gatineau, Quebec
16th National Metropolis Conference "Partnering for Success: Facilitating Integration and Inclusion"March 13-15 2014
Hilton Lac-Leamy, Gatineau, Quebec.
The National Metropolis Conference is an annual forum for researchers, policy makers, representatives from community and settlement organizations to get together to share and exchange knowledge and experience in the field of immigration and settlement.
The 16th National Metropolis Conference will be held on March 12th-15th, 2014 at the Hilton Lac-Lemay, in Gatineau, Quebec.
The 2014 National Metropolis Conference will focus on future immigration trends and policies and the challenges and opportunities that they create for Canadian society. The conference will include plenary panels with distinguished speakers and workshop and roundtable sessions on a wide variety of topics related to immigration and diversity.
To book a hotel room, please visit: http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/Y/YOWOVHF-CPR-20140312/index.jhtml
On behalf of the 2014 Metropolis National Conference Steering Committee,
- Mehrunnisa Ali, Ryerson University
- Victor Armony, Université du Québec à Montréal
- Chedly Belkhodja, Université de Moncton
- John Biles , Citizenship and Immigration Canada
- Paul Bramadat, University of Victoria
- Tracey Derwing, University of Alberta
- Howard Duncan, Metropolis Project/Carleton University
- Jim Frideres, University of Calgary
- Annick Germain, INRS
- Jack Jedwab, Association for Canadian Studies
- John Shields, Ryerson University
- Adnan Türegün, Ph.D., Director, CERIS
- Madine VanderPlaat, St. Mary's University
- Lori Wilkinson, University of Manitoba
- Lloyd Wong, University of Calgary
- Xiaoyi Yan, Citizenship and Immigration Canada